You can now gain access to the Most Anticipated Marketing Workshop for Authors- How To Be Great at Marketing your New Book! This workshop is the "How To" for Marketing your Book! The workshop covers close to 2-hours of Marketing tips, tools, resources, and strategies for new and seasoned authors.
This is over $100 of valuable information, yours today for $50, that is 50% off through May!
Benefits of this workshop includes:
- Access to one of the generals of Book Publishing and Internet Marketing Sylvia Hubbard
- You will have access to tons of Resource Notes and Marketing links which includes some of the top tools used by Sylvia Hubbard to promote her books and build her brand
- Learn How to position your book as a #1 Bestseller on Amazon
- Gain resources for Author templates and graphics to promote your book
- Learn How to use Social Media Strategies to build your readers audience
- Learn the art of #Hashtags to build your followers
- Resources for Social Media Management
- Learn How to Build a Speakers Platform for your Book
Marketing Bundle For Authors Includes:
-Access to the Authors Workshop Streaming Video with Sylvia Hubbard
-Access to Downloadable Digital Resources
-Workshop Presentation Notes
-Featured Author on Authors on the Rise Media Platform
-Featured Author in the Authors on The Rise Digital Magazine
Meet Sylvia Hubbard Workshop Facilitator:
Sylvia is the Founder of Motown Writers in Detroit, Michigan. She has independently published over 55 Romance Suspense Novels in her over 20 years in the literary business. Sylvia is an 8-time #1 Bestselling Author on Amazon and she has also been recognized for her work in the area of literacy. She is an avid blogger, podcaster, social media manager & digital strategist. She is also a speaker, literary encouragement doula & busy mompreneur expert.
Meet Winona L. Thomas Workshop Host:
Winona's writing journey began at 9 years old when she wrote her first prayer book. Since that time Winona has authored 5 books and founded Kiras Publishing & Authors on the Rise Media Platform located in Detroit, Michigan. Kiras Publishing was established to help New Authors build their manuscript, their message, and their motivation. Winona is an Authors Coach to several new authors and has a passion for helping to promote new and seasoned authors to get their book out to the masses. Winona is a strong believer that Authors are God's instrument to reach the Masses!
You'll Get: -Access to the Authors Workshop Streaming Video with Sylvia Hubbard -Access to Downloadable Digital Resources -Workshop Presentation Notes -Featured Author on Authors on the Rise Media Platform -Featured Author in the Authors on The Rise Monthly E-Zine